Sunday, April 28, 2013

Last C4T

blog by kathleen jester
C4T #1

The first blog I read this month was by Mrs. Kathleen Morris. It was titled, Benefits of Blogging by Linda Yollis and Class. It was about how both of these teachers started there class of blogging at the same time and the journey and benefits of it. I left a comment to her about the school I was from and how I was in edm310. I told her how that topic had went along perfectly with what we were taught in this class. This video can help me tremendously when I have a class of my own one day!


C4T #2
The second post I read was also by Kathleen Morris. I have loved reading and looking on her blog! Tjis blog was titled, Student Blogs: Digital Portfolios. She discusses how she used to make students earn a blog in the classroom. This way did work for her. She has now changed it where they set them up at the beginning of the year. This develops a community in the classroom and helps parents learn along the way as well. I commented and said how I liked the ways she started of slower with blogging and making them earn it! It was her first try at blogging with a class too, so it was a learning experience for her too as well. I feel that will be a great technique for me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment