Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K March

The first students blog I read was Celicia. She was in the 5th grade. Her blog post was about the first amendment and how her life would be very different without it. She said she was happy the have rights like freedom of religion, speech, press, and etc. In my comment I left I told her I also think we are lucky and it's great she is appreciative. I told her how great her blog is and to keep up the good work!

The next post I read called Life 101, was written by a girl named Zouria. Her teacher set up a simulation game of life. They had a gross salary of 3,000 dollars and drew a number of kids they had. Taxes and things like that were also taken out of their money. In my comment I mentioned how good Zouria's writing was. I also asked her how the game ended for her and encouraged her to keep up the great work!

The next post I read was by a student named Studamyer. He wrote about driving with his mom and a possum went in the middle of the rode and she moved it over. I think this might have been a writing prompt. Is it rude to ask that? My comment said how well his writing style and choice of words was! I also encouraged him to keep up the good work!

Tristen K. wrote the last post I read. She answered the question, "What do you think you as a student gain from blogging with students and others outside of the school? Is it worth the time? Why/why not?" She thinks it is worth it and fun. She also thinks it will help her in the future and talk to people she hasn't met. I told her to keep up the great work and that I agreed with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment