Sunday, March 3, 2013

PLN Report #1

I am very greatful to have learned about a PLN, or personal learning network. I am currently using symbaloo. On mine I have a personal section and an education section. I have things like pinterest, facebook, wanelo, google, blogger, twitter, and many others. Some other resources I found on the website and they are great for a teacher! My symbaloo is only a start and I hope to grow it even more during this class and even after. One thing I never thought would be useful outside of my social life is Twitter. I have followed many people and they have followed me in the education field, and I have gotten very useful information. I asked Dr. Starange a question about flipping the classroom and he gave me people to tweet. I got several responses and lots of great information. My PLN is growing and this is just the beginning!


symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment