Sunday, May 5, 2013

April C4K

First C4K

My first C4K I read this month was by a fifth grader named Celicia. She wrote about her how life would be different without the first amendment. She wrote about how her life would be totally different. She would not be able to have friends a different race, free speech, religion, and many other things. She thinks everyone deserves their freedom! I commented an introduced myself. I also told her it was good looking around her blog and it is great to see she is so appreciative! I also told her to keep up the great work and enjoy blogging!


Second C4K
My second C4K was by a girl named Zouria. It was about a simulation game her gym coach set up called Life 101, she said it was a game to learn how to pay bills. They drew cards to see the number of kids they would have and had a gross salary of 3,000 dollars. She said taxes came out of their check too. I gave her lots of encouragement. Her word choice was also great! I asked her how the game had ended for her. I also told her great job at the end.


Third C4K

My last blog post was written by Studamyer. He wrote about the car ride he had taken with his mum. In the middle of their trip they stopped in the middle of the rode for an possum. His mom got out and scared it, then they finished their trip with happiness. After I introduced myself I encouraged him to keep blogging. I thought that his story was great and I could tell that he had put a lot of effort into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment